Cinco Ranch Pediatrics permanently closed on March 31, 2016.
How do I contact CRP after March 31 for NON-MEDICAL questions?
- Office phones, faxes, and office emails have been inactivated. Record requests and account-related questions ONLY may be mailed to the PO Box listed on the record request form below. No further medical care will be provided after we close for business (ex: referrals, refills, form completion, etc).
MEDICAL RECORD REQUEST FORM
- Download the current request policy and form here: Medical Record Request.
- DO NOT SEND REQUESTS VIA CERTIFIED MAIL: If you want to track your request, use Priority Mail. Requests sent via Certified mail are not placed in PO boxes, and there may be a delay in your request being received.
- Please be advised that all previous record request policies are null and void. Current policies are as stated on the current request form (above).
- FEES: Any request (from a parent or a physician's office) which is not accompanied by the required fee will not be fulfilled. Incomplete requests will not be returned to sender.